BENEFITS OF USING IPADS FOR TODDLERS
With the latest technology and gadgets out there, it’s not a surprise why toddlers love to play with it and it can also buy time for parents that needs to do other things. Using iPad’s or smartphones has a list of advantages for toddlers and can have benefits linked in to the activities below are some of them.
- Help develop their motor skills – They learn the use of their fingers which associate to learning and cognitive growth.
- Updated with the latest technology – toddlers will learn about technology and about the world and their environment.
- Convenience to carry gadgets – this is helpful in distracting and soothing your kids specially when your outside like in the mall and you need to take care of some stuff.
CONS IN USING IPADS FOR TODDLERS
Of course we love our children to be happy and we will do everything to keep them behave but over use of iPad also has negative effects. As parents we needs to monitor their usage to avoid the following from happening.
- Technology is addictive – toddlers have the tendency to be glued to their gadgets playing games and using other apps and this is harmful since they are exposed to radiation and hinders them do physical activities.
- Expensive toy – although some could afford to buy expensive gadgets for their toddlers but we can’t avoid kids throwing things and that includes the iPad. Once it’s broken buying a new one will burn a hole in your pocket.
- Impact on behavior – playing long hours with their gadgets would reduce their playtime and social skills with other kids.